Updating links in word Chat to women for sex

Posted by / 16-Jul-2016 11:07

I tried to automate updating all fields in a document from Word with VBA, but that has the same problem, it also brings up the Macros dialog constantly for half a minute. Here's my code for that: I also tried to update the Word documents directly from the spreadsheet, but that does not work either, because when Excel tries to open a Word document via VBA the program stops executing and trows this error: "Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action." Clicking ok and waiting does not help because the error message reappears after a few seconds, and the only way to stop it is to manually kill the Excel process.

So updating the link works, but only if you're willing to click the "activate Macros" button of a few dozen times. Close '## reset the previous value and Quit the Word Application Word Application. Update Links At Open = update Links ' Word Application. I am trying to automatically update certain information (such as names, dates and numbers) across 3 different Word documents by putting the data into a spreadsheet and linking to the respective cells from Word.The spreadsheet has some Macros in it which auto-update parts of the spreadsheet internally.Perhaps the best way of handling this situation is to link the data from Excel into Word as described below.Here's my Excel Macro code: 0 Run Update(Path & "\" & Word File) Word File = Dir Loop End Sub Function Update(Filepath As String) Dim Word Doc As Word. Open(Filepath) 'This produces the error Active Document. Update End Function Note that the only files in the folder are the 3 documents and the spreadsheet, and the program does find the files without any problems. When I run it, I just get the "Excel is waiting for another application to complete an OLE action." error over and over again and Excel becomes otherwise completely unresponsive.

updating links in word-21updating links in word-68updating links in word-63

Document Set Word Application = Create Object("Word. I have searched for solutions online but I did not really find anything, which I found odd, since it seems like a pretty common thing that someone would do with VBA. When I try to run this on a file with linked fields, the document simply fails to open and the Excel macro stops running without raising any error. The strange thing is that if I run it step by step everything works perfectly until the line where it opens the file (I checked the file path with the debugger, it's correct).

One thought on “updating links in word”